not sure what i was thinking
i wanted to have some more photos of the kids
but i decided it was too windy for addison
poor mya was a trooper
she just stood there shivering & then bolted to the van
but at least i got 1 that i really liked




poor girl has fallen one too many times
and it's all i can do to photoshop out her scars underneath her lips
but i won't... (maybe i'll give in for the canvas i'll print)
7 comments:
Oh she's SO SO SO cute. Beautiful pictures.
So Cute pics!!!
super cute pics! loooove her outfit. she's adorable
VERY Cute!
Andrea she is darn cute! Thanks for the well wishes on baby #2. I can't believe that wqe have two kids... it made me feel old and very married recently.
She is adorable and so brave. Your pictures are so good. how,s the photography class going?
I wish I could say the class is going great, but I think the timing of it didn't work out. It was right when the town was all sick. Either way. My friend has a photography blog that we're going to post classes and assignments on and that way it's not limited to just my ward. The more the merrier!
Post a Comment