Tonight I held my kids a little longer.
I read a few more books than usual.
We sang more songs.
I added a few more memories.
And all it takes is a little news like this,
to help me slow down and count my blessings!!
I went to school with Suzanne years ago
and her 2 boys are similar ages to my girls.
Life is precious - embrace it!
5 comments:
Wow, that is SO sad. We really need to treasure our precious children, don't we?
Sad! I too am trying to count my blessings and remember what is most important. All the little things that get in the way are so trivial compared to our precious children and the memories we are making with them every day. Thanks for the reminder!
Oh -- and do you have a day that would be good for VT??
so sad!
We have a gated swimming pool in our backyard right now and Jeron has had to jump in fully clothed a couple of times to get our 2 year old out. I'm so glad we're moving soon. Pools are SCARY when you have kids/grandkids/friends with kids. You know, I guess pools are just plain scary.
My brother T-Jay and his girlfriend Morgen are really good friends of theirs. This is soooo sad. They are just the best parents. It's just heart breaking.
Post a Comment