I'm grateful my dad is a dentist.
I'm grateful that I get FREE dental work.
I'm grateful my mom could watch my kids while I got said dental work done.
I'm not grateful for the 12 needles of freezing it took.
(Yes I had a tonne of work to get done - darn sweet tooth)
Or the Christmas party they had right after my appt... chipmunk cheeks!!
But with the pain and my pride aside...
Thank-you Dad!!
You really are good at giving needles.
And the kids had so much fun at the party.
Fun times.
4 comments:
just checked out the photography blog! that's great! fun to see your work.
Oh and my bro is a dentist and I get the painful but good hookup on tuesday.... more pain to be grateful for!
Mya looks so excited, I am glad you guys were able to go and see santa
ughhh I dread dentists! Too many bad memories!!
Glad your dad was able to do it for you. cute pictures! I can't believe how much your kids have grown!
Your Dad was my dentist when I first got to Calgary. I remember him giving me my first laughing gas...
Post a Comment