Here is the link to the recipe book I compiled. I took recipes from family, friends and my go to recipes. Some are more labor intensive ones (the kind you usually use only when it's Thanksgiving or special events) but others are the ones I use ALL the time. It's pretty fun to see it all together. I plan on adding to it and fixing all the errors, which will hopefully happen within this next year, but for now it's so fun to see it all together. Check it out, or not. Either way I find myself taking moments out of my day to just look through and get hungry looking at all the different recipes.

3 comments:
it looks awesome Andrea!!! I'm sooo impressed!
ooooo! I will have to try some of the recipes. Not the labor intensive ones though!
Andy! This turned out AWESOME! What a great idea! I need to try some of those recipes! Sheesh girl!
Post a Comment